Do you work in rural or regional Victoria?
With rates of melanoma higher among men in regional Victoria, SunSmart is offering FREE UV Safety training webinars (worth $550 each) to the first 15 regional organisations or groups that book a session.
The hour-long training webinar is presented by an experienced SunSmart educator and discusses:
- What is UV radiation and how it affects our health
- UV radiation as a hazard
- How to protect yourself when outdoors
- Early detection of skin cancer and how to check your skin.
Landcare and CFA groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Terms and conditions for the free webinar are outlined below.
More advice about sun protection at work
To book a free webinar, contact SunSmart directly on (03) 9514 6419 or email SunSmartWorkplace@cancervic.org.au and don't forget to mention this promotion.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is for webinars only and excludes face-to-face sessions.
- The organisation must be based in a rural or regional area of Victoria as defined by Regional Development Victoria.
- Limit of 1 free session per group.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Offer expires on March 31st 2022 or when all sessions are booked, whichever comes first.
- The free webinar must take place between February 21st and May 31st 2022.
- Minimum number of 20 attendees at the free session.
- The webinar may not be recorded.
- Participants will be asked to take part in a short evaluation at the completion of the session.