The Secondary School UV Program is a membership program available to all Victorian secondary schools, E-12 and P-12 schools, who are committed to employing UV strategies for their school community. Membership is free and lasts for 3 years.
- Complete an online UV policy or submit a copy of your school’s current UV policy.
- By submitting, you automatically agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- To enforce the submitted UV policy as documented.
- To take reasonable steps to ensure that all staff, students and families are aware of the UV policy and its requirements.
- To inform SunSmart of any changes to the school’s policy and practices.
Once we have received and checked your policy, you will receive a letter, certificate and resources to confirm your membership.
Note: Primary schools are not eligible, but can instead join the SunSmart Membership Program.
Discover the gold standard steps that secondary schools can take to be SunSmart